[SR-Users] E2E ACK is not logged with siptrace modul kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:38:41 CEST 2011

Hello,

E2E ACK is getting to configuration file routing block. With the latest
stable version default config file, it is handled in the route[WITHINDLG].
Be sure you call sip trace function there. This will capture the incoming
E2E ACK. For outgoing version, set the flag and it should be captured in TM
callback, iirc.

SL module is filtering the ACKs that are a result of negative replies sent
with SL module.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 3:29 PM, MÉSZÁROS Mihály <misi at niif.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to see all incoming and outgoing sip messages in sip trace table,
> but i am missing messages.
> I am using TLS so i can't see really trace the conversation only this way.
>
> I am wondering if it is know limitation, or an issue:
> I am experiencing that E2E ACK is not logged in siptrace table.
>
> I opened a ticket with the details:
> http://sip-router.org/tracker/**index.php?do=details&task_id=**
> 144&project=1&pagenum=1<http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=144&project=1&pagenum=1>
>
> Many Thanks,