[SR-Users] Persistent dialog

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 16 19:43:20 CEST 2011

On 16.08.2011 19:32, Jon Bonilla wrote:
>> I think it's worth a try to see if my git branch already does better for
>> your use case. If you could give it a shot I'd be glad to know how it
>> works or whether it needs further work on.
>>

> I'll try to get the patch (or the whole dialog module) from your branch and
> merge it into my 3.1.3 build. I'll make some tests tomorrow and I'll report
> back to you.

The fix is part of the bigger commit c021559e41. I tried to apply the
entire patch to both 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 but it produces too many failures
each time.

So you'll either have to dig into the commit yourself and separate the
fix, get a hold of my entire branch, or wait for 3.1.5 to release.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Cheers,

--Timo