[SR-Users] Hunting Groups In SIP-Router

Mon Aug 29 13:37:12 CEST 2011

You have to implement it your self. It is called "serial forking". You
have to understand how forking (multiple branches) and failure route
handling works. Part's of it can be automated using the functions
t_load_contacts() and  t_next_contacts(), see:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules/tm.html#id3016772

regards
klaus