[SR-Users] db_mysql "Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now "

MÉSZÁROS Mihály misi at niif.hu
Sun Aug 28 12:50:48 CEST 2011

Hi

I attached the log file.
If you need detailed log/higher log level, then please let me know.
> Can you try to reproduce with attached patch and mail the line with the
> mysql error as well as the last couple of loglines with submit_query and
> store_result having the same con: as the failing query.
> You can anonymize the queries as long as it is still deducable which module
> submitted the query.
>
> Also send list of modules using the database please.
Modules what i am using

loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "kex.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "tmx.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "pv.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "siputils.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "sanity.so"
loadmodule "ctl.so"
loadmodule "mi_rpc.so"
loadmodule "acc.so"
loadmodule "auth.so"
loadmodule "auth_db.so"
loadmodule "alias_db.so"
loadmodule "presence.so"
loadmodule "presence_xml.so"
loadmodule "tls.so"
loadmodule "htable.so"
loadmodule "pike.so"
loadmodule "siptrace.so"
loadmodule "lcr.so"
loadmodule "enum.so"
loadmodule "cfg_rpc.so"

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 3)

>> Only one assumption:
>> Could it related to this change:
>> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commitdiff;h=
>> dfc2834223b7c6b2e799da5a0876b8096cfdae5e
> That one can be safely reverted if you don't use the PV $sqlrows. But please
> do above test without reverting this.

OK I applied your patch to the git version of km_dbase.c

Thanks,
Misi