[SR-Users] Lcr Command Disabled

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.lists at inode.at
Fri Feb 25 10:02:39 CET 2011

Hi,

Juha - you said last year, that the kamctl-LCR-commands should be DISABLED
for SR 3.1.x, because the kamctl script was not yet adapted to your new DB
structure for LCR tables.

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2010-October/009356.html
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2010-October/009358.html

AFAIK this has not yet been changed since then.

Conclusion: with the current stable version you can not use LCR commands
with kamctl. You have to insert DB entries manually or use SIREMIS.

regards,

Klaus