[SR-Users] Dispatcher Setting

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Thu Jan 13 13:44:07 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for your response. It's like that how I handle it currently but some "500 Internal server error" from freeswitch will result, that the message is send to all the other freeswitch server, too. They will of course respond in the same way than the first does. All the freeswitch server should have the same version and dialplan logic.

Best regards,
Bernhard