[SR-Users] $ua in on_reply route not set?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:38:07 CET 2011

Hello,

On 1/24/11 9:46 AM, Bernhard Suttner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> found the problem. The device does sometimes use User-Agent and sometimes Server.
>
> Is it better to use $hdr() or the Search() function?

$hdr() should be faster and more accurate result, working as well with
short names for headers -- e.g., $hdr(Call-Id) will match both long and
short versions:

Call-ID: ....
i: ...

We search, be sure you do the expression in the way you won't match the
value in another header or body.

> I use this to check for the User-Agent and then to do a "fix_nated_sdp()" (in route[] and onreply[]) because I am not really sure, if the fix_nated_sdp() could break something. Or should kamailio break nothing here? Sometimes the User-Agent/Server is missing in Session-Progress 183. Therefore a "global" fix_nated_sdp() would be nice to have.
>
> Best regards,
> Bernhard

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com