[SR-Users] xlogl and pseudo variables

Bucur Marius bucur_marius_ovidiu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 23:37:05 CET 2011

Hello,

From my opinion, the logging itself will be a performance killer, not appending
the pseudo variables to the log string - which should consist just in fast
memory operations.
Make sure you have "-" before the filename though for asynchronous writing to
the log file (syslog.conf).
Finally, you might want to consider turning lowering the debug  level (e.g. set
debug level to 2) when you switch to production.

Best regards,
Marius