[SR-Users] route_graph.py

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:53:03 CEST 2011

On 7/4/11 10:46 AM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Monday 04 July 2011, s.maertens at telenet.be wrote:
>> I have a kamailio 3.1.4 installation installed from the APT repository
>> kamailio.org.
>>
>> I have read about a python script route_graph which I would like to test.
>> The only thing is, i cannot seem to find out what deb package I should
>> install to have this.
>>
>> Could someone point me in the right direction please? :)
> Hi maertens,
>
> its in the sip-router repository:
>
> $ sip-router$ find . -name "route_graph.py"
> ./utils/route_graph/route_graph.py
>
> Just check it out via git, or download a release tar.gz file.
Indeed this is not packaged in debs -- another alternative is to get it
via HTTP from git:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=blob;f=utils/route_graph/route_graph.py;hb=master

Choose to download the raw version and you should be set (eventually you
have to make it executable). Note that it does not support include_file
directive.