[SR-Users] memory requirements for a registrar server

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:14:56 CEST 2011

ok, great...this is, I think, the relevant section on config.h

#ifndef PKG_MEM_SIZE
#define PKG_MEM_SIZE 4
#endif
#define PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE PKG_MEM_SIZE*1024*1024        /*!< used only if PKG_MALLOC is defined*/

#define SHM_MEM_SIZE 32                         /*!< used if SH_MEM is defined*/

 SHM_MEM_SIZE 32 --> this looks like 32 MB
and PKG_MEM_SIZE 4 looks like Bytes, that is why the PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE is multiplied by 1024*1024 to get MBs I assume.

Please confirm.
thank you

fborot