[SR-Users] Call subscriber online

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:42:42 CET 2011

Hello,

shouldn't the call go to location service before relaying to subscriber
B? Is B at a fix address an port and that is local host port 5060? Are
you doing all in your computer for testing purposes, because otherwise
an application bound to localhost (like could be the softphone B) cannot
really communicate with the inter/intra-network?

On 3/11/11 4:50 PM, Stefano Larosa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new on Kamailio 3.0
>
> This is the scenario I would like to build:
>
>  1 Subscriber A -> 2 kamailio -> 3 asterisk -> 4 Kamailio -> 5
> Subscriber B
>
> Everything is working fine until the last step
>
> This is the code that manage the call from asterisk to kamailio
>
> /if(is_method("INVITE") && (src_ip==80.169.xx.xx) )/
>
> /    {/
>
> /                              route(TOPROXYUSER);/
>
> /    }/
>
> And this is the code that should end the call the the subscriber
>
> route[TOPROXYUSER] {
>
>                                xlog("L_NOTICE", "$mi route[$rm][0] $fu
> -> $ru START PROCESSING MESSAGE\n");
>
>                                rewritehostport("127.0.0.1:5060");