[SR-Users] accounting problem

Parikhita Behera di_paria at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 31 11:24:05 CEST 2011

Hi ,

         Currently i am working with opensips and i am able to call throgh opensips and show the cdrs
         but there is problem of accounting that how i can give the balance to the customer and how to
         charge the rates for diffrent country.
         There is the option call control for opensips and this is related to media proxy and radius server.
         I am using centos OS for opensips .Please help me if any body know this options(call control).
Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards
Parikhita