[SR-Users] How to enable RAW UDP in configuration file

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:08:16 CET 2011

Hello,

the parameters for udp4 raw tuning were missing from core cookbook - I
just added them:

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.2.x/core?&#udp_parameters

It would be great if you can tell the results of using it, in terms of
performance benefits, whether it was visible over all (considering that
most of timely operations are related to database/dns interaction).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat