[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 29 15:08:41 CET 2011

Hi Bruno,
What I have done is an explicit check
if (uri_param("transport","tls") || uri_param("transport","TLS"))
to call force_send_socket with either udp or tls port.
It would be cool for kamailio to select the proper socket automatically,
I think there was a discussion on that previously but I can't find it
right now. Hopefully someone else has a hint :)