[SR-Users] dispatcher, LCR, carrierroute or mtree?

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:23:58 CEST 2011

Hi all,

 I need to setup an inbound DID router for 8 proxies and ~300 DID's.
Very simple, a call comes in from pstn > kamailio looks up DID for exact
match in mysql > returns location > If db result returns noservice
redirect to 1.2.3.4 else remain in call-flow and send to destination.
Having a failure route capability would be nice.

 From what I've read on each of the 4 modules, any could do what I need
though each have their own complexities. I'm still new to kamailio and
hoping to utilize the group here for some advice. I'd like to keep this
as simple as possible then adding/deleting DID's from the db as needed
for routing.

 In your experience which would be the best module to use in order to
achieve my goal?

TIA,

Skyler