[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher fails in front of FreeSwitch, help (again).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:22:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

when using the load balancer in front of the registrar, you have to use
PATH extensions for SIP (see path module in kamailio) in order to be
able to cope with nat.

Then, what would be helpful, will be a ngrep trace taken on kamailio
server for failed calls.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat