[SR-Users] kamailio 3.2.2 - uac calls from sipgate.de - rr [loose.c:103]: failed to parse Route HF

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Apr 20 12:37:06 CEST 2012

Hi Karsten,
I've seen this infinite loop occur when the Request URI is either
incorrect or it (incorrectly) matches a local domain.

 From the trace, The RURI in the ACK is not the same as the Contact line
in the 200 OK. As a result, kamailio believes this is destined for the
local server (222.222.222.222) and tries to process it, causing an
infinite loop.

I believe the server at 217.10.79.9 is using the wrong Request-URI in
the ACK.

Regards,
Hugh

--