[SR-Users] 302 redirect with 2 numbers registered

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 3 16:07:50 CEST 2012

Mino, I am not sure, but you could try the following:
set failure_reply_mode 3
(http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#failure_reply_mode),
then handle 302 redirect in the proxy and use the contact as a new
branch like this:

if(status == "302")
{
	$var(contact) = $ct;
	$var(contact) = $(var(contact){nameaddr.uri});
	$du = $var(contact);
	append_branch();
	t_relay();
}
Would it ring it while branch to Phone1 is still active? Maybe not, but
you will need to try..