[SR-Users] Possible bad lcr module, after upgrade to 3.3.0 from 3.2

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 13 23:04:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Reviving this old thread, as we ran into the same issue as well. Turned
out it was a small glitch in passing a pointer to the size variable to
pcre, which was int instead of size_t, potentially causing stack
overflows on 64bit machines and messing with the rule_id, so the entry
got deactivated.

Richard has commited a fix today in trunk and 3.3, please try again to
see if it works now. If not, setting debug=5 and grepping for "lcr" in
the logs helps figuring out why the entry gets disabled.

Andreas