[SR-Users] Wrong index on expires column in pua module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:46:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 8/24/12 6:53 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> In the pua table, there is a unique key on the "expires" column, which
> seems wrong to me, because you'll sooner or later end up with different
> pua entries having the same expiry time, no?
>
> At least we ended up with messages like this in the logs, I think it's
> caused by pua_reginfo tests:
>
> ERROR: db_mysql [km_dbase.c:122]: driver error on query: Duplicate entry
> '1345474412' for key 'expires_idx'
> ERROR: <core> [db_query.c:210]: error while submitting query
> ERROR: pua [pua.c:1171]: while inserting in db table pua
>
> Any comments on that?
the unique constraint on expires is wrong, indeed. Perhaps a copy&paste
mistake when adding the index on expires, which makes sense of db only
mode to fetch/delete expired records. The index was added by Peter Dunkley.

You can go ahead and commit/backport.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat