[SR-Users] Kamailio <-> Asterisk MWI

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Tue Dec 4 18:43:17 CET 2012

On Tuesday 04 December 2012 17:49:43 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > The only difference is that there is no error in syslog since the uac_*
> > commands aren't executed a second time. The second subscribe will not be
> > rewritten when restore mode is either manual or auto if uac_* are
> > conditional:
> >

> Can you get a ngrep of the first and second SUBSCRIBE? It will help to
> troubleshoot and see what could be the issue.

Those were attached to my mail that started this thread:
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2012-November/075839.html

But it might be better if I create a simple config that reproduces my problem.
I'll try to find the time to create one tomorrow.

My current workaround is to have the username on woth Kamailio and Asterisk to
be the same, but it might be useful to have multiple Kamailio subscribers with
the same mailbox, so this should work with uac rewriting.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658