[SR-Users] Preparing for the next major release

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Dec 6 08:57:11 CET 2012

Hi!
Daniel has set a code freeze date for the next major release and the Kamailio community needs to work together to prepare the release.

That means you as well!

There will be a lot of work in the coming weeks to merge code from SIP router into the Kamailio core to complete the merger process. We also have a large set of new modules and functions to test. The creation of a new release is much more than code - it's testing, documentation proof-reading and feedback. With a large and complex piece of software like Kamailio we can't test all functions with all possible combinations of configurations and connections to third party products - this is where YOU can help out!

Read more on  http://www.kamailio.org/w/2012/12/preparations-for-new-release/ and join us in creating the new release!

/O