[SR-Users] Local call routing accross many kamailio servers

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Dec 10 13:11:51 CET 2012

Additional update, the entries exist in the location table, so I am not
sure whether kamctl actually makes use of the db or not, and if I register
directly on DID kamailio and try to make a call to a user onto another
kamailio it give 404, but if they are on the same server it does work.

--
*Ali Jawad
*