[SR-Users] Writing User-preferences Username into Radacct Table on Call Forward

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:10:51 CET 2012

Thanks Daniel, works great!
Thanks again.
Jon
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:31:58 +0100
From: miconda at gmail.com
To: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
CC: hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Writing User-preferences Username into Radacct Table on Call Forward

    Hello,

    storing a new value in Radius acc record, should require to:

    - define a new radius AVP name in the dictionary

    - specify it in radius_extra parameter of acc_radius module,
    assigning to it a name of an config avp

    - in config file set that avp to the value you want

    Here is an old tutorial, but the part with radius_extra should be
    valid (just use acc_radius module) - link to config:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html#openser_configuration

    Just some snippets that may help:

    - define My-Data in the radius dictionary

    In kamailio.cfg:

    modparam("acc_radius", "radius_extra", "My-Data=$avp(data)")

    Later in config, when the forwarding is done:

    $avp(data) = $rU;

    This assumes that the request uri username was not updated yet with
    the value taken from the database.

    On 12/14/12 12:07 PM, Jonathan Hunter