[SR-Users] Need example of Kamailio.cfg for a port mirror setup

Nelson Pereira kitkat0981 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:49:18 CET 2012

I have libpcap, it's in /usr/lib64 but it's libpcap0.9.8

>:/usr/local/src/captagent # find / |grep libpcap
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap-devel
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap-devel/pcap.xml
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap-devel/pcap.html
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap-devel/pcap.txt
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0/LICENSE
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0/TODO
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0/CREDITS
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0/README.linux
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0/README
/usr/share/doc/packages/libpcap0/CHANGES
/usr/lib64/libpcap.a
/usr/lib64/libpcap.so.0.9.8
/usr/lib64/libpcap.so
/usr/lib64/libpcap.so.0