[SR-Users] Conditionnal hunting with usrloc?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:40:07 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 6/15/12 5:26 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 06/15/2012 11:19 AM, Igor Potjevlesch wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I’m facing a problem with multiple contact in ‘location’ table with the
>> same ‘username’.
>>
>> The idea is to rewrite R-URI with 1 contact and if there is no answer or
>> SIP 5xx, try with the second.
>>
>> Is that make sense? I use SER0.9.9.
>
> Why on earth are you using SER 0.9.9?  That's ancient.  It's basically
> Jurassic.

even so, if I do(?!?!) remember correctly, that version had parallel
forking support ...

> Newer versions of Kamailio/sip-router support forking to multiple
> contacts.

... but I understood that the question here is more about doing serial
forking, which is possible with newer versions only, see
t_load_contacts()/t_next_contacts(), a matter of Q value per contact:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#id2550975

There is another option to iterate through the branches via PV and build
the list of destinations in an AVP array.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw