[SR-Users] kamailio core request dropping - no reply

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:36:09 CEST 2012

Hello,

if the message processing gets to config file, there is a condition on
sanity check (see sanity module) -- if that condition fails, a reply is
sent. But if the processing does not get to config file, means that
mandatory SIP message structure was not met - no reply can be built
based on sip requirements.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw