[SR-Users] disptacher failover

Mon Mar 5 17:59:15 CET 2012

Hi!

Imagine a dispatcher list with 3 entries. I wonder what happens if one
of the targets fail. Is the traffic moved evenly to the remaining 2
nodes or is the whole traffic of the broken node moved to one of the nodes?

I took a quick look at the code and it seems that the whole traffic is
moved to the next node in the list (i=i+1):

         while (ds_skip_dst(idx->dlist[i].flags))
         {
                 if(ds_use_default!=0 && idx->nr!=1)
                         i = (i+1)%(idx->nr-1);
                 else