[SR-Users] Kamailio CDR logging to RADIUS

Owen Lynch owen.lynch at paragon.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 00:34:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I have transaction accounting to RADIUS setup and get the start and stop
events logged to file when a call is made. I want to extend this to also
get CDR logs - call duration etc. To do this I understand I need to
configure the acc module and load and configure the dialog module:

#!define FLD_DLG  4
modparam("acc", "cdr_enable", 1)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", FLD_DLG)

I was expecting extra entries in the RADIUS file but they don't appear. I
think this is because I need to set and clear the dialog flag at
appropriate places in the route script (e.g. setflag(FLD_DLG)) but I'm not
sure where. Should this be done in the INVITE and BYE method handling as is
currently done for the transaction accounting, e.g.:

        # account only INVITEs
        if (is_method("INVITE"))
        {
                setflag(FLT_ACC); # do accounting