[SR-Users] Kamailio CDR logging to RADIUS

Owen Lynch owen.lynch at paragon.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 21:35:28 CET 2012

Hi Paul,

yes, I have the standard acc parameters set up. I have RADIUS logging of
transactions working (start and stop events on call establishment and clear
down) but not CDR events. I understand that CDR support requires the dialog
module and I figure that the dlg_flag needs to be set and cleared in the
route script, but I'm not sure where.

The relevant parameters are:

# ----- acc params -----
/* what special events should be accounted ? */
modparam("acc", "early_media", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 0)
/* by default ww do not adjust the direct of the sequential requests.
   if you enable this parameter, be sure the enable "append_fromtag"
   in "rr" module */
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
/* account triggers (flags) */
modparam("acc", "log_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc", "log_extra",
        "src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;src_ip=$si;"
        "dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", FLT_ACCFAILED)
/* enhanced DB accounting */
#!ifdef WITH_ACCDB
modparam("acc", "db_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("acc", "db_extra",
        "src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;src_ip=$si;"
        "dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")
#!endif
modparam("acc", "cdr_enable", 1)
#modparam("acc", "cdr_facility", "LOG_LOCAL0")
#!ifdef WITH_ACC_RADIUS
modparam("acc_radius", "radius_config",
"/usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc_radius", "radius_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc_radius", "radius_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc_radius", "radius_extra",
"Called-Station-Id=$tu;Calling-Station-Id=$fu")
# ----- dialog params -----
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
#!endif