[SR-Users] Problem with include_file quotes

Pirjo Ahvenainen pirjo.ahvenainen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:42:16 CET 2012

Hi,

There must have been windows style lines, as I edited the file
structure on a windows system and later transferred the files onto
Ubuntu for further editing.

Currently my system works nicely, and that fix will surely prevent
line feed problems for those who work on windows with virtual
machines, thanks!

Cheers,
Pirjo

2012/11/19 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> did you have windows/dos end of line style, I mean '\r\n'? Checking quickly
> the code, the '\r' is not considered in the grammar, but with '\n' as eof
> (unix/linux style), all should be fine.
>
> I will add a fix for '\r'.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> On 11/16/12 10:11 AM, Pirjo Ahvenainen wrote:
>>
>> Hi again,
>>
>> Looks like I solved my own problem quickly: I tried adding a space
>> after each include_file "file.cfg" statement and now config file check
>> passes ok! Before I only had crlf after the quotes.
>>
>> Just for curiosity, is this intentional and if so, what is the purpose
>> of whitespace after the quotes?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Pirjo
>>

>> 2012/11/16 Pirjo Ahvenainen <pirjo.ahvenainen at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I've been away from Kamailio for a few months, but recently I started
>>> working with it again. I could use a hand in a small problem:
>>>
>>> I'm using include_file statement to give some structure to my config
>>> file, but when checking the config I keep getting error message:
>>>
>>> 0(4290) : <core> [cfg.lex:1554]: included file name must be between
>>> quotes: "defined_modules.cfg"
>>>

>>> I'm using Kamailio 3.3.2 (version: kamailio 3.3.2 (x86_64/linux)
>>> 78d4b1) on Ubuntu.
>>>
>>> And here's the beginnign of the config file:
>>>
>>> #!KAMAILIO
>>> #
>>>
>>> include_file "defined_modules.cfg"
>>> include_file "defined_values.cfg"
>>> include_file "global_parameters.cfg"
>>>

>>> Those look like quotes to me, but could the problem be something like
>>> encoding of the config file itself, something in the included files,
>>> or is there something else I can check? I don't have extra whitespaces
>>> etc, perhaps a typo I just don't see?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Pirjo
>>

> --