[SR-Users] Call from SipML5 -> PSTN

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Wed Nov 28 20:42:33 CET 2012

On 11/28/2012 05:48 PM, Raj Roy Ghandhi wrote:
> Dear Peter,
> Thansk for your fast response. I highly appreciate it.
> Is there any way that I can convert the RTP/SAVPF into general media
> profile that PSTN GW support ? So that I can get that call working/
>
> Best Regards,
> Roy.

I think at the moment only a patched Asterisk might be able to do this:
http://code.google.com/p/sipml5/wiki/Asterisk
But I haven't got this to work yet because I get the feeling the patch
Doubango provides is incomplete.
Or maybe webrtc2sip by the same makers: http://code.google.com/p/webrtc2sip/
I've tried setting up a webrtc2sip server today but it crashes after a
few minutes, is horrible to set up (the web GUI is lightyears behind
Siremis) and for the moment I can't get it to work because I can't find
any proper documentation on how to set it up.

If anyone could build webrtc support into rtpproxy or any other media
proxy that can work together with Kamailio I'd be more than happy to
test it.

Regards,

Jeremy