[SR-Users] Kamailio question

Jostein Aardal jostein.aardal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:10:14 CEST 2012

Hi!

I am a student at Oslo and Akershus University college of applied sciences.
I'm working on a project where I am supposed to setup a kamailio server.
Up until now I have been able to install kamailio and add a user.
When I use a sip-client I am able to register and authenticate this user.

And I am able to make calls between different users, as long as they
both are registered on the same server.
But when I try to make a call between users that are registered on
different servers/proxies I fail to establish the call.
When I look at the sip-messages in wireshark, I see that there is a
message "407 proxy authentication required".

I thought that enabling "multidomain" in kamailio.cfg would fix this
problem, but it doesn't.

What I have written in the kamailio.cfg-file is:
#!define WITH_MYSQL
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_USRLOCDB
#!define WITH_MULTIDOMAIN
#!define WITH_ALIASDB
#!define WITH_DEBUG

yours
Jostein Aardal
Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences