[SR-Users] update_subs_rlsdb: NO MATCH

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:21:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

you should set debug=3 in your config file and watch the logs messages
to get more details about what happens there.

I don't have any sip application that supports rls, so I'm not able to
test, but classic SIMPLE presence should work fine.

Regards,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu