[SR-Users] db_sqlite bugs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:14:39 CEST 2012

Hello,

fyi, 3.2.x is packaged with memory debug on, so if you set memdbg and
memlog paramters to a value equal or higher than debug, then you see all
the malloc/free operations in the syslog. That could help to identify
what is allocated/from where and it is not freed.

Also, you can get a summary at shut down if you set this parameter:
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.2.x/core#mem_summary