[SR-Users] segfault in siptrace module using setflag?

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:25:57 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I had some problems with git (was it git fetch to update the local copy
from the "main" reposiory?) and I manually changed siptrace.c with the
addition of the len pointer in case it was using version 2 of HEP.
So far the server has not crashed. Before with just a few calls (less than
10) the pointer got lost but now, with almost a hundred calls, kamailio is
solid as a rock.

Thanks a lot, specially to Daniel and Dragos, for the attention received!

Samuel.

On 16 October 2012 13:02, samuel <samu60 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll try the last branch to see whether it solves the issue.
>
> thanks a lot indeed for the fast attention and reaction!
>
> Samuel.
>

> On 16 October 2012 12:12, Dragos Dinu <dragos.dinu at 1and1.ro> wrote:
>
>> Hi Samuel,
>>
>> Could you try to test again with the updated siptrace sources from 3.3
>> branch? I had a patch recently commited for a crash in siptrace, so I'm
>> pretty sure you have the same issue.
>> Please tell us if your problem was fixed.:)
>>
>> Dragos
>>

>> On 10/09/2012 12:00 PM, samuel wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I was making some tests with kamailio (both 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 tgz) with
>>> siptrace module sending "homer" packets to a remote central agent where the
>>> data is stored and presented to the user.
>>>
>>> The related config is:
>>> # ----- siptrace params from HOMER -----
>>> modparam("siptrace", "duplicate_uri", "sip:A.B.C.D:9060")
>>> modparam("siptrace", "trace_to_database", 0)
>>> modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 22)
>>> modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
>>> #HEPv2 == timestamp will be included to HEP header
>>> modparam("siptrace", "hep_version", 2)
>>> modparam("siptrace", "hep_mode_on", 1)