[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.2.4 presence

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:21:40 CEST 2012

Readme at the link stated below said that db_mode is a valid parameter.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/modules_k/presence.html#id2546358

This patch fixes subscription restoration after kamailio-3.2.4 restart
in case when db_mode of presence module is 0 (MEMORY_ONLY).

vitalik at work:~/src$ diff modules_k/presence/hash.c modules_k/presence/hash.c
264c264
< if(dbmode == DB_FALLBACK || dbmode == DB_MEMORY_ONLY) {
---
 > if(dbmode == DB_FALLBACK) {

Now it saves subscriptions in memory and periodically(db_update_period
parameter) dumps them to the active_watchers table.
After restart kamailio fills subscription hash table from the
active_watchers db table.

Upgrade is a good suggestion as presence module of 3.3.х branch differs
much from the one in the previous release and I hope it doesn't have
described problems..
I have to port a few custom modules to switch to the new branch.