[SR-Users] Example required for XMLRPC module.

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:27:19 CEST 2012

Hello,
I recently posted email relating to using MI_XMLRPC for kamailio
monitoring. As Daniel suggested and as mentioned in module docs Mi-xmlrpc
is getting obsolete and don't compile on newer OSs. So I need to use XMLRPC
module for pulling statistics from kamailio like get_statistics all:
Please can anyone point me to some help other than module doc.
I need a simple example script to pull data from kamailio and print it.

Any help or pointers will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sammy G.