[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Mon Sep 17 09:20:40 CEST 2012

El Sun, 16 Sep 2012 04:43:42 +0200
Carsten Bock <carsten at ng-voice.com> escribió:

> questions:
> - Can i also use it for IPv4/IPv6 Translation and Bridging? I did not
> find any internal/external ip-Parameters as in the old RTP-Proxy

Yes. Ipv4/Ipv6 translation and bridging is fully supported. There's no
internal/external IP parameters because you can bridge between any interface,
not only two.

I'm CC-ing the mail to the developer, Richard Fuchs. I'm not sure he reads
this mailing list.

> - Does it also support the basic media functions, such as recording
> and playback?

No AFAIK.

> - Are the sources somewhere available?

We'll move the project to github soon. Meanwhile you have a tgz of the current
version in our debian repo

http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/2.6/pool/main/n/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-2.0.1.tgz