[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.3.1 and Asterisk 11.3 with realtime integration

Henning Bragge henning.bragge at oskall.com
Tue Apr 23 05:28:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm totally new to Kamailio and I attempt to add Kamailio functionality to
an already working Asterisk implementation.

I have been following this link:
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.3.x-asterisk-10.7.0-astdb

Everything seems to work with an exception of encountering NAT issues. The
location table in Kamailio reports the local NAT address, instead of the
public address, where then Asterisk reports UNREACHABLE status.

I have installed and started RTPproxy as adviced in the above link -  no
changes.

Best regards,

Henning Bragge