[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 IMS

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Tue Apr 23 18:20:13 CEST 2013

Thanks Carsten.

We have also started some other docs with Richard and Olle. Olle have you
managed to publish the doc Rich and I shared with you - at least this is a
nice overview of the modules, etc? I know there are still some module docs
outstanding from me which I will get to ASAP - apologies for that!

Cheers
Jason

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Pavel Segeč <Pavel.Segec at fri.uniza.sk>wrote:

> Thank you Carsten very much****
>
> ** **
>
> Palo73****
>
> ** **

Jason Penton
Senior Manager: Applications and Services
Smile Communications
Johannesburg, South Africa
Phone: +27 83 283 7000

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer