[SR-Users] Fwd: multihomed Kamailio and enable_double_rr

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 20 20:13:32 CEST 2013

On 08/20/2013 02:11 PM, Steve Davies wrote:

> But I don't quite understand your suggestion that the proxy on
> 41.221.230.60 should route the INVITE per the Record-Route.  The
> record-route only says  what path reply packets should take?

Record-Route indicates the path that _sequential requests_ should take.
  Sequential requests are requests within a dialog, such as a reinvite
(as opposed to an initial INVITE), a BYE, UPDATE, etc.

Sequential requests have a Route: header and a To tag field.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC