[SR-Users] Websockets problem in Kamailio

Ruben Antunes vpswindowss1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:35:40 CEST 2013

Hello, I've tried to configure *Websockets *server in *Kamailio *(i've
installed kamailio with these steps:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git), but I think that is *not
working*,
because when trying to connect to the *Websockets* server in *JsSip *
http://tryit.jssip.net/  says:

<http://gyazo.com/f37d9f42caf1915223611f6f1ad18b84.png>

That's the *Websockets server*: ws://184.75.243.217:10080
*
*
*
*
The *configuration file* that I use is that:
https://gist.github.com/jesusprubio/4066845

I've changed the basic things.. directory of the modules, port of the
wss:// and the mysql user and password.

That's a printscreen of the *Kamailio* server running: (there are more that
just 1 IP because my server have 4 IP address because of ICE Server.
The* Kamailio is running* pretty well over programs like *Jitsi*, but not
in the browser because of Websockets, that's why I want to run a Websockets
Server.

<http://gyazo.com/ea6635a8162513c150e35fe2f8e0e381.png>