[SR-Users] kamailio load balancing

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:53:26 CEST 2013

As written many time in this mailing list it depends on what services
you want to provide using such "voice servers". If they are transparent
media relays then rtpproxy or mediaproxy(-ng) can help. Also you can
integrate it with your billing to authorize calls and limit their duration.

Though if you want to provide voicemail, call recording, transcoding,
etc.. you have to use software like asterisk or freeswitch.