[SR-Users] 2 kamailio servers as proxy

Andrei Rotaras arotaras at starnet.md
Mon Feb 18 15:45:33 CET 2013

Hello,
We have this situation:
2 servers, each with his own "location".
First user is registered on one server and second user on other server.
If we receive an invite for a user that is on other server's location, second server doesn't react on hostrewrite(dynamic routing,forward, append_branch, t_replicate, etc) from first server.
Can you please advise us in what direction to look?

Our kamailio version: kamailio-3.3.1-1.2.x86_64. (installed from rpm)

Thank you!

Best regards,
Andrei Rotaras

NOC Systems Engineer
StarNet Moldova

Phone:          +(373-22) 844-770
Fax:            +(373-22) 844-445
Mob:            +(373-79) 700-552
E-mail:         arotaras at starnet.md<mailto:arotaras at starnet.md>
Address:        4th Floor, Calea Iesilor 10, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Web:            http://www.starnet.md<http://www.starnet.md/>
This email message is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the above named addressee, it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this email message. If you are not the intended recipient of this email message please telephone one of the above indicated numbers immediately and delete this message.