[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Testing SIP Outbound / RFC5626 (Was: Freezing for next major release)

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:50:17 CET 2013

Also can a flow fail temporarily?

For example a broadband router with a NAT timeout of 60 seconds and a UA
with a keep-alive interval of 120s. Would the flow succeed for the first 60
seconds after each keep-alive and then fail for 60 seconds until the next
keepalive?

And would this generate a 430 or would it generate a different response
code?

On the other hand this quote from the RFC makes it sounds like 430
represents a permanent condition:

  If the flow no longer exists, the proxy SHOULD
   send a 430 (Flow Failed) response to the request.

Richard