[SR-Users] Socket error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:48:32 CET 2013

Hello,

perhaps you start kamailio to run under a different userid/groupid than
the one used to create the socket. You can set the user/group for the
socket file via ctl module parameters. I guess you used -u and -g
command line parameters, use same values for ctl parameters.

On 1/10/13 3:31 PM, Douglas Ugalde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please I need help with this error:
>
>  ERROR: ctl [ctl.c:379]: ERROR: ctl: could not delete unix socket
> /tmp/kamailio_ctl: Operation not permitted (1)
>
> I'm using Kamailio 3.3.3   I call 2 times before got this error, how
> can I do to resolved it, I really really appreciated any help.
>
> I attached my Kamailio.cfg.
>
> Really sorry for my English.
>
> Best Regards.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -