[SR-Users] Kamailio as a front-end for TLS-UDP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:33:47 CET 2013

Do no send replies to private address only, keep mailing list otherwise
future such emails will be discarded.

The contact has to stay the same, because it needs to be the address of
the device. Record-Route and Path are designed to take care of routing
back to lb, which will use tls to send to device.