[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0.1 presence support

Rupayan Dutta direct2rupayan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:42:43 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,
            Once again i am seeking your help.Actually  I am trying to
build a video conferencing application with sipml5 and kamailio as SIP
server.I have already configured kamailio to run on public IP .Everything
works fine when tested between desktop browsers.But when i tried
conferencing between an android mobile with 3G connection and another
desktop browser users can still login into the SIP server but conferencing
is not happening.I can't identify root cause.Please help.