[SR-Users] Kamailio Postgres error - unknown field type: 2

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 21:18:21 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am using Kamailio with Postgres and I get this error while using the
load_credentials parameter in the auth_db module. Basically I am loading a
column whose datatype is BIGINT or int8 in postgres. Kamailio shows up with
this error in syslog when authorization is done:
NOTICE: <core> [db_ut.c:485]: unknown field type: 2, setting value to null
And it sets the value of AVP as null.

When I change the datatype to int4 and put a smaller value it works. I
googled a little and figured that kamailio supports bigint, but I still get
this error. I am using Kamailio 4.0.1 to test. Any pointers or directions
that I should look at??

Would really appreciate the response.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh